Somewhat of a renaissance man, Steve worked as a professional broker and has been an active trader of bonds for more than two decades, specializing in ultra-short-maturity corporate bonds. But before entering the investment industry, Steve was a naval aviator, flying fixed-and rotary-winged aircrafts, and also served as a surface warfare officer. Steve’s regular video series featured on Wealthy Retirement called “Slap in the Face” Award is some the most amusing investment content we republish.
Articles by Steve McDonald
It’s Not Gambling if You Know You’re Going to Win
October 25, 2013
- Macau Is Rolling in Money
- Playing the Booming Senior Housing Market
- The "Slap in the Face" Award: Kiss It Goodbye
The Next Hot Income Investment: Toll Roads?
April 5, 2013
- Four Ways Money Printing is Causing Inflation…
- Is Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) a “Buy” Again?
- The “Slap In The Face” Award: Morgan House…
How to Spot the Best Cheap Bonds (And Why Ratings Aren’t Enough)
July 24, 2012
In the 30 years I’ve been banging around the markets, I’ve seen a lot of blood in the streets because of panic…