Strong Stocks on My Shopping List
Sometimes Christmas comes earlier than expected. 2020 might prove to be that type of year, just like 2009 was, more than a decade ago.
But don’t get me wrong. We still have a long way to go before there can be any type of celebration. It will probably take a year, at the earliest, before the economy turns around.
So until then, we must be ready for volatility.
However, the stock market is forward-looking, and the “rally” in stocks will happen well before there’s any recovery in the economy. That’s why you must have your shopping list ready now and be ready to pounce on opportunities that may not come around until, well, the next pandemic hits.
War Room members have been taking official profits for more than a month, winning more than 96% of the time while the market has been plunging.
But that’s not the whole story.
We’ve been talking about a slew of picks that go without mention since they don’t end up in our War Room portfolio. There are way too many opportunities to trade in this market for us to be able to include each one in the portfolio. But members have been profiting off of the valuable trade advice regardless.
These picks include names like Dow, FedEx, AbbVie, Pfizer and even the more volatile names like Tesla. Check out comments from War Room members who profited off these stocks…
“I made a few hundred on that TSLA trade.” – Dennis in SLC
“Look at ABBV Go!!! Thanks, Karim.” – Sal
“Great Watchlist. Thanks, Karim.” – Don W.
“Thanks, Karim. Out of PFE @ +12%.” – Timothy S.
Trading in this market right now is a two-pronged strategy…
First, you want to establish some core positions in very strong stocks that have (for the most part) both growth and dividend components. These strong companies will not only bounce back hard but also cushion the downside thanks to their high payouts and strong fundamentals.
Second, you want to establish a trading position that you can jump in and out of during this volatile period.
I will share my shopping list with you. But only in The War Room will you get the exact signal on when to buy and sell these plays, and for how much.
My shopping list:
- Pfizer: drug giant with a massive and secure dividend
- Coca-Cola: beverage stalwart with a pristine balance sheet and high dividend
- Cisco Systems: technology powerhouse with a fortress balance sheet and huge dividend payout
- Dow: another industrial powerhouse with a strong balance sheet and a massive, secure dividend
- Sealed Air: huge insider buying for this company that makes hygiene products and secure packaging for the food industry, among others
- FedEx: another powerhouse that is set to cash in on the explosion of delivery services
- Tandem Diabetes Care: an up-and-coming player in the field of diabetes with innovative delivery systems that are taking this market by storm
- Inseego: a microcap leader in the expansion of 5G products for the home.
Action Plan: This is a just a sampling of the companies we are following in The War Room.
There are many, many more on the shopping list. And only War Room members are privy to the exact, optimal entry points.
Isn’t it time you joined me in The War Room and upgraded your portfolio?
About Karim Rahemtulla
With more than 20 years of experience, Karim has mastered the subtle art of options trading. What we admire about him is his ability to score huge gains while minimizing the massive amount of risk that often comes with options. Beyond his expertise in options trading, he is also the author of the best-selling book Where in the World Should I Invest? He publishes weekly about smart speculation in his latest free e-letter, Trade of the Day.